Join the practice
How to register
To complete your registration as quickly as possible it is essential that you provide the following information:
This information is required so that we can process your information accurately, allowing you quicker access to our services.
PLEASE MAKE SURE EVERY MANDATORY QUESTION MARKED WITH A * IS COMPLETED, OTHERWISE YOUR REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
- An NHS Card or written details of your previous GP including an accurate address and postcode of previous surgery.
- It is also very helpful to have written details of your previous address and current address, including postcode as these are required on the system when we register you. e.g. Bank statement Utility bill, etc.
- If we are able to verify your registration with a form of photo identification such as:
- Photo Driving Licence
- National Photo Identity Card/ Visa
In order to process your registration please email us proof of your ID and address at email@example.com
Please note your registration WILL NOT be processed if you do not provide this information
- Once you have completed this information and presented your registration documents, our staff will invite you for a new patient check appointment. At this appointment our staff will inform you of our services and how to access them. Please make every effort to attend this appointment; as we would like to ensure that you get the best from our services as they may be different from where you were registered before.
If you have any queries regarding the above details, please ask to speak to our Reception Manager.
Live within boundary area?
To be eligible to register at the practice, you must live within the practice catchment area.
Non English Speakers
These fact sheets have been written to explain the role of UK health services, the National Health Service (NHS), to newly-arrived individuals seeking asylum. They cover issues such as the role of GPs, their function as gatekeepers to the health services, how to register and how to access emergency services.
Special care has been taken to ensure that information is given in clear language, and the content and style has been tested with user groups.
Open the leaflets in one of the following languages: