If you’re a patient at our practice you can now use the new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can use the NHS App to get health advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP health record and more.
If you already use our online service Patient Access you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well.
Accessing important information such as
- Your NHS number
- What allergies you have
- What medication you are taking
- The results of any tests you've had recently
- Details of your previous consultations
- Your COVID-19 vaccination status for events or international travel
Request changes or make decisions
- Book, view and cancel appointments at your GP
- Order repeat prescriptions
- Select or change your nominated pharmacy
- View your GP health record securely
- Manage your first hospital or clinic appointment with a specialist, when referred by the GP, through the NHS e-Referral Service
- Message the GP surgery, doctor or health proffesional online
- Register as an organ donor
- Decide if data from your health records can be shared for research and planning
Get trusted advice from NHS sources
Check your symptoms by finding trusted NHS information on hundreds of conditions and treatments and get instant advice.
How to set up the NHS App
You will need to be above the age of 13 with a UK mobile number and an email address to get set up with NHS login and the NHS App.
Video below displays a clear instruction guide on how to set yourself up on the NHS App
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.