Patient Participation Group (PPG)
Participation Group is a group made up of patients registered at the practice who are interested in their health needs as well as the needs of the community.
The Aim of the Group is:
- To promote co-operation between the practice and patients;
- To encourage health care education in the practice.
- Develop self-help projects to meet the needs of fellow patients.
- Organise and develop a local “survey” with patient input;
- Understand issues affecting patients; Developing action plans that address patient issues;
Useful information on patient participation go to National Association of Patient Participation website