The getUBetter app is provided free of charge by Croydon CCG for patients registered at Brigstock and South Norwood Medical Partnership.
It can be accessed on a Smartphone or on the Web and guides you day-by-day through a sequence of excercises and tips to help you get better from a range of new and recurrent musculoskeletal conditions:
- Lower back pain
- Back and leg pain
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Ankle Pain
- Knee Pain
- Soft Tissue Lower Limb
- You will be referred to the app by one of our GPs or Physio, or you can self-register
- Please use an email address that is unique to you and select the condition you need help to manage
- You will then be sent an email with all the information you need to get started. You can download the getUBetter app to your Smartphone for easiest access or use the Webapp.
- If you develop another condition select your new condition from within the app and it will be added to your account.
- The app will also connect you to your local; treatment, healthcare providers or support services if needed, like Physiotheraphy.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.