Patients' Rights and Responsibilities
You have the right to expect a high standard of medical care form the practice, which we will strive to provide within the resources available. To help us do this it is your responsibility to ensure you follow medical advice given, to keep your appointments, and to ensure we are notified of any changes to the information we hold. The practice policy is for patients to continue treatment with the same doctor or nurse for each episode of illness. This provides you with continuity of care and optimum management of your condition.
Please can you:
- Arrive promptly for your appointments. We can send reminders via text message two days prior to your appointment.
- Inform us if you no longer require your appointment.
- Be considerate. We try not to keep you waiting but sometimes emergencies arise and have to be given priority.
- Let us know if you change your name, address and telephone number.
- Inform us if you have any special needs or if requirements such as interpreting services or help with access to our services our reception staff will be happy to assist you.
- Let the doctor have any discharge note from the hospital as soon as possible when you get home.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.