Brigstock Road Community HUB
2nd and 4th Mondays of each month 10:00am – 1:00pm
Address: Scratchley Hall, 81 Brigstock Rd, Thornton Heath CR7 7JH
Citizens Advice Croydon: Whoever you are; whatever the problem
Citizen Advice Croydon offers free, confidential, impartial and independent advice to anyone living, working or studying in Croydon.
There is also other organisations and social activities that Brigstock Community HUB link residents for regular support and information services, including:
- AgeUK Croydon- providing information on services and activities for people 50 and over – ranging from help with benefits, to support with managing health and wellbeing.
- Clear Community Web – to help local residents build confidence with accessing online services via laptops, tablets & mobile phones.
- DWP - benefits advice.
- MIND MH PIC – supporting with mental health.
- Housing Support- Croydon Council providing specialist housing advice.
- Croydon Healthy Homes- need help managing your energy bills? Come and talk to a Qualified Energy Advisor
- Croydon MENCAP- supporting residents with a learning disability including guidance for parents/carers for people who have Down syndrome or who may have a cognitive impairment and or Learning Disability, applying for PIP Personal Independence Payment who need advice and guidance on completing the Claim2 PIP form.
For further information on what each of the services can specifically support with and to check availability of support each week please visit Asian Resource Centre Croydon
Published: Sep 11, 2023
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.